This article will teach you how to connect Tablet Projector Wirelessly with a Wi-Fi hotspot. Tablets are becoming increasingly popular tools in the classroom. They can be used for anything from taking notes to watching movies. While many tablets include a built-in projector, sometimes you may need to connect your tablet to a projector that is not wirelessly connected. There are several ways to do this.
You can connect your tablet to a projector wirelessly in a few different ways. One way is to use a wireless display adapter, which will allow you to wirelessly connect your device to the projector. Another way is to use a wireless presentation remote to control your presentation from across the room. But here we’ll discuss the easiest way only. So that you can get the best possible solution.
To connect a tablet to a projector wirelessly, the user must ensure that both devices are turned on and within range. Next, the user must open the projector’s menu and select the input source corresponding to the tablet. Finally, the user must adjust the projector’s settings to match the tablet’s resolution.
Step By Step Guide
- To create a Wi-Fi hotspot, first, go to your settings
- Then go to more networks, then go to tethering and portable hotspot
- After that, click on the Portable Wi-Fi hotspot, and it’ll give you a click there
- It will give you the network list and the password, which you’ll need to attach to your tablet
- Next, attach your tablet to the Wi-Fi hotspot
Step By Step Process to attach your tablet to the hotspot.
- To attach your tablet to your created Wi-Fi hotspot, go to settings.
- Find the name given on your own phone and type in the password on your phone, and that would be there.
- After giving the password, you’ll be connected to the Wi-Fi and have a wireless connection through your phone or tablet.
How To Connect Your Projector To Your Tablet Using Samsung Wi-Fi
To make a wireless connection between your tablet and your projector, you need to have the Samsung Galaxy Allshare cast Barlas hub, which has to be plugged in at all times.
It comes with an HDMI cable plug, which you need to plug in where it says HDMI, and you’ll receive a prompt on the screen. Then it’s ready to go.
Attaching Wireless Hub To Your Samsung Tablet
To attach a wireless hub to your Samsung tablet, go to the settings, then go to more settings under data usage, and you’ll see their All-share cast, Hit that.
It’ll begin scanning for a device. It will say dongle, and it will connect automatically, and then you’ll see a boom on your projector screen. There you’ll have a wireless connection.
Thank you so much for reading. Take care
Thank you so much for reading this article, i hope you like and enjoy it and it may help you in solving your problem. Take Care